Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Workers Compensation
- Creditor's Rights
- Wrongful Death
- Common Carrier Law
- Trucking Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Construction Law
- 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 1975
- U.S. Army Court of Criminal Appeals, 1976
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1979
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1985
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 1975
- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- M.B.A. - 1987
- West Georgia College, Carrollton, Georgia
- B.A. - 1972
- Honors: With Honors
- All America Insurance Co.
- Auto Salon, Inc.
- Casualty Ins. Co. of GA
- Central Insurance Companies
- Central Mutual Insurance Co.
- Cincinnati Insurance Co.
- Copy Systems Inc.
- Coronet Insurance Co.
- Delta Airlines Inc.
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- GTE South Corp.
- Haverty Furniture Company
- Independent Office Services, Inc.
- Kemper Corp.
- Kemper National Insurance Companies
- Stone Savannah River Pulp & Paper Corp.
- Vixen, Ltd.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Savannah Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- United States Marine Corps Reserves, Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.)
- Delta Theta Phi